Thursday, August 21, 2008

We Are Moving


We are relocating. Realtor is showing our house again tomorrow. I've even heard we already sold it. You'd think we would get an offer first! Such rumors! Anyway, we also have a bid in on a house with 5 acres. We'll see what happens.


I've continued to declutter and I've came a long way. I've even tried to stage some rooms, but it's hard when I'm still here with 2 rough-and-tumble boys. My hubby is already there working. I still have a long way to go.


We have also decided to homeschool our children. We have already started and so far we are doing well. It's exciting to be able to give your kids a Christian education!


Just a quick update. I'm going to go call in some housekeeping help for this evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.